View : 69 Download: 0
Synthesis of Sr2Nb3O10 nanosheets and their application for growth of thin film using an electrophoretic method
- Synthesis of Sr2Nb3O10 nanosheets and their application for growth of thin film using an electrophoretic method
- Lee, Woong-Hee; Im, Mir; Kweon, Sang-Hyo; Woo, Jong-Un; Nahm, Sahn; Choi, Ji-Won; Hwang, Seong-Ju
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CERAMIC SOCIETY
- 0002-7820; 1551-2916
- vol. 100, no. 3, pp. 1098 - 1107
- dielectric materials; properties; electrophoretic deposition; layered ceramics; thin films
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- K(Sr2Nb3)O-10 (KSN) ceramic without the secondary phase was obtained from a KSN + 0.05K(2)O specimen sintered at 1350 degrees C. This ceramic was used as the precursor to synthesize Sr2Nb3O10- (SNO-) nanosheets, because it has a pure KSN phase with a large (002) plane. The SNO- nanosheets were deposited on a Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrate using the electrophoresis method at room temperature, and heated at various temperatures to get rid of the organic defects. The crystalline SNO phase without organic defects was formed in film annealed at 600 degrees C. However, when the annealing temperature exceeded 600 degrees C, the Pt electrode became unstable, resulting in degradation of the SNO film. Good electric properties were obtained from the SNO film annealed at 600 degrees C: dielectric constant of 70, dielectric loss of 0.017 at 1.0MHz, leakage current density of 3.5x10(-8)A/cm(2) at 0.2 MV/cm, and a breakdown electric field of 0.25MV/cm.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.