View : 113 Download: 0
Secure and structured IoT smart grid system management
- Secure and structured IoT smart grid system management
- Lim, Jiyoung; Doh, Inshil; Chae, Kijoon
- Ewha Authors
- 채기준; 임지영; 도인실
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF WEB AND GRID SERVICES
- 1741-1106; 1741-1114
- vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 170 - 185
- IoT; structured smart grid; context awareness; privacy; authentication; security
- INDERSCIENCE ENTERPRISES LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- The Internet of Things (IoT) has been developing rapidly and inspiring numerous applications that can improve daily life. Among these, smart grid systems are expected to efficiently distribute energy and help address the energy shortage problem. However, grid data and information from heterogeneous embedded devices may result in security and communication problems in an IoT environment. Even in the situation where low-level information causes interoperability problems, the devices should be able to communicate with each other in a safe and efficient manner without a server or human intervention. In this paper, we propose a security-based context-aware smart grid system using an energy usage data aggregation and context awareness. Our proposal allows for intelligent decision-making and provides efficient smart grid system management based on machine knowledge. Using our proposed method, a smart grid system can provide robust and secure services, which can defend the system against various outside attacks.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.