View : 94 Download: 0
Characterization of Dye Decolorization in Cell-Free Culture Broth of Trametes versicolor CBR43
- Characterization of Dye Decolorization in Cell-Free Culture Broth of Trametes versicolor CBR43
- Ryu, Hyun; Ryu, Hee Wook; Cho, Kyung-Suk
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- 1017-7825; 1738-8872
- vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 155 - 160
- Trametes versicolor; cell-free culture broth; decolorization; kinetic analysis; inhibitor
- KOREAN SOC MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- The dye decolorization rate in a cell-free culture broth of the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor CBR43 was studied, including the effects of inhibitors of NaCl, Zn(II), and Cd(II) on dye decolorization activity. The maximum rates of dye decolorization in cell-free culture broth were 1,410, 44.7, 41.2, and 0.19 mu mol center dot l(-1)center dot min(-1) for Acid Blue 62, Acid Black 175, Reactive Blue 4, and Acid Red 114, respectively. The inhibition effects of NaCl, Zn(II), and Cd(II) on dye decolorization were quantitatively compared using the half maximal inhibition concentration (IC50), which indicates the concentration of an inhibitor required for 50% inhibition. Based on IC50 values, dye decolorization in the cell-free culture broth of CBR43 was most potently inhibited by Cd(II), whereas the inhibitory effect of NaCl was relatively low. The dye decolorization rates and IC50 data can be used in the design and development of a dye-wastewater treatment process using T. versicolor CBR43 and its operating factors.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 환경공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.