View : 95 Download: 0
A new name prefix trie with path compression
- A new name prefix trie with path compression
- Lee J.; Lim H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2016 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics-Asia, ICCE-Asia 2016
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- As one of promising future Internet architectures, named data networking (NDN) technology has been widely researched in these days. As a basic name lookup structure used in NDN routers, a name prefix trie (NPT) is an extended version of a binary trie used for IP address lookup. However, since name prefixes can have an unbounded number of components, an NPT can have many empty nodes which cause memory wastes as well as low lookup performance. In this paper, we propose a pathcompressed NPT (PC-NPT) to reduce the memory requirement and improve the search performance. Simulations using real URL data sets show that the proposed structure removes up to 97% of empty nodes and improves approximately 21% in the search performance. © 2016 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.