View : 54 Download: 0
Authentication for mobile open IPTV service security
- Authentication for mobile open IPTV service security
- Lim J.; Doh I.; Chae K.
- Ewha Authors
- 채기준; 도인실
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 채기준; 도인실
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2016 10th International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing, IMIS 2016
- Authentication; IPTV; Mobile IPTV; Open IPTV; Security; Steganography; Visual cryptography
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Recently, IPTV brings a lot of attraction because it is different from the traditional TV system in that it can provide the contents any time on users' demand. Many industries are starting new services based on IPTV expecting great growth of the market. From the static IPTV service, newer IPTV related service is considering openness. In Open IPTV, any user can send or receive the contents from another user, which means the customer can be the service provider at the same time. On top of the openness, mobility is another important concept to be considered in the IPTV industry. With the mobility and the openness, IPTV service has newer technical and security issues for reliable services. In this work, we propose a mutual authentication mechanism required between content provider and receiver. For communication, two users need to authenticate each other. Because of the openness and the mobility, the mechanism should be lightweight and dynamic. We have adopted Visual Cryptography and Steganography concept for efficient and lightweight authentication. © 2016 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.