View : 253 Download: 0
A group authentication scheme based on lagrange interpolation polynomial
- A group authentication scheme based on lagrange interpolation polynomial
- Li S.; Doh I.; Chae K.
- Ewha Authors
- 채기준; 도인실
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 채기준; 도인실
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2016 10th International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing, IMIS 2016
- Proceedings - 2016 10th International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing, IMIS 2016, pp. 386 - 391
- Authentication; Group communication; Group-oriented applications; Lagrange interpolation; Secret sharing
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- Group authentication, as a new type of security services in group communication application, can authenticate all users belonging to the same group at the same time. Most existing group authentication schemes are presented with high computation and communication complexities. Thus, in this paper, we propose a group authentication mechanism based on the Lagrange interpolation polynomial theory, which can distribute a number of secret shares to the group members and authenticate some/all of them at once later. From the experience analysis result, we show that both the computation and communication complexities of our proposed scheme are much lower than those of existing renowned group authentication scheme. And the security analysis result shows that the proposed scheme can guarantee the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) triad security model. © 2016 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.