View : 320 Download: 0
Educational Contents for Kids' App. based on Henri-Matisse's Cut-out works
- Educational Contents for Kids' App. based on Henri-Matisse's Cut-out works
- Chung S.; Shin Y.; Yu H.-J.; Hong S.W.
- Ewha Authors
- 유현정; 홍성욱
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SA 2016 - SIGGRAPH ASIA 2016 Posters
- App; Art; Educational contents; Kids
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- Shake Sing App. is designed to help stimulating kid's creativity as a divergent thinking. We interpret cut-out works of Henri-Matisse for kids to re-experience the process of making arts: shapes and colors. Kids will get started to percept shapes as a silhouette while playing this App. It will provide a basic understanding on parts and the whole, the abstract and concrete, shapes and colors. © 2016 Copyright held by the owner/author(s).
- Appears in Collections:
- 조형예술대학 > 영상디자인전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.