View : 355 Download: 0
An efficient two-photon fluorescent probe for human NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase (hNQO1) detection and imaging in tumor cells
- An efficient two-photon fluorescent probe for human NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase (hNQO1) detection and imaging in tumor cells
- Kwon, Nahyun; Cho, Myoung Ki; Park, Sang Jun; Kim, Dayoung; Nam, Sang-Jip; Cui, Lei; Kim, Hwan Myung; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 윤주영; 남상집
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤주영; 남상집
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 525 - 528
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A new quinone propionic acid locked TP fluorophore which can be used for human NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase (hNQO1) detection was developed. The probe, TPQ, which displays high selectivity and anti-interference ability, was successfully applied to endogenous hNQO1 imaging and for the identification of different cancer cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.