View : 34 Download: 0
Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel iso-d-2′,3′-dideoxy-3′-fluorothianucleoside derivatives
- Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel iso-d-2′,3′-dideoxy-3′-fluorothianucleoside derivatives
- Kim K.R.; Moon H.R.; Park A.-Y.; Chun M.W.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry
- vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 227 - 234
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Novel iso-d-2′,3′-dideoxythianucleoside derivatives 1-4 were designed and asymmetrically synthesized as a bioisostere of lamivudine to search for new anti-HIV agents. The information about using sulfur participation occurred on DAST fluorination and Mitsunobu reaction will be of great help in synthesizing sulfur-containing compounds. Final compounds 1-4 were evaluated against HIV-1 and 2, HSV-1 and 2, EMCV, Cox. B3, VSV, FluA (Taiwan), FluA (Johan.), FCV, and FIP. Only cytosine analogue 3 showed a potent anti-VSV activity (EC50 = 9.43 μg/mL). This result implies that iso-2′,3′-dideoxy sugar templates might play a role of a sugar surrogate of nucleosides for the development of anti-RNA virus agent. © 2006 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.