View : 128 Download: 0
Symmetric quiver Hecke algebras and R-matrices of quantum affine algebras IV
- Symmetric quiver Hecke algebras and R-matrices of quantum affine algebras IV
- Kang, Seok-Jin; Kashiwara, Masaki; Kim, Myungho; Oh, Se-Jin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SELECTA MATHEMATICA-NEW SERIES
- 1022-1824; 1420-9020
- vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 1987 - 2015
- Quantum affine algebra; Quiver Hecke algebra; Quantum group
- SPRINGER BASEL AG
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Let be a twisted affine quantum group of type or and let be the finite-dimensional simple Lie algebra of type or . For a Dynkin quiver of type , we define a full subcategory of the category of finite-dimensional integrable -modules, a twisted version of the category introduced by Hernandez and Leclerc. Applying the general scheme of affine Schur-Weyl duality, we construct an exact faithful KLR-type duality functor , where is the category of finite-dimensional modules over the quiver Hecke algebra R of type with nilpotent actions of the generators . We show that sends any simple object to a simple object and induces a ring isomorphism .
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.