View : 203 Download: 0
Practice guidelines for management of uterine corpus cancer in Korea: a Korean Society of Gynecologic Oncology Consensus Statement
- Practice guidelines for management of uterine corpus cancer in Korea: a Korean Society of Gynecologic Oncology Consensus Statement
- Lee, Shin-Wha; Lee, Taek Sang; Hong, Dae Gy; No, Jae Hong; Park, Dong Choon; Bae, Jae Man; Seong, Seok Ju; Shin, So-Jin; Ju, Woong; Lee, Keun Ho; Lee, Yoo Kyung; Cho, Hanbyoul; Lee, Chulmin; Paek, Jiheum; Kim, Hyun-Jung; Lee, Jeong-Won; Kim, Jae-Weon; Bae, Duk-Soo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY
- 2005-0380; 2005-0399
- vol. 28, no. 1
- Uterine Corpus Neoplasms; Practice Guideline; Consensus; Surgery; Chemotherapy; Irradiation
- KOREAN SOC GYNECOLOGY ONCOLOGY & COLPOSCOPY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Clinical practice guidelines for gynecologic cancers have been developed by many organizations. Although these guidelines have much in common in terms of the practice of standard of care for uterine corpus cancer, practice guidelines that reflect the characteristics of patients and healthcare and insurance systems are needed for each country. The Korean Society of Gynecologic Oncology (KSGO) published the first edition of practice guidelines for gynecologic cancer treatment in late 2006; the second edition was released in July 2010 as an evidence-based recommendation. The Guidelines Revision Committee was established in 2015 and decided to produce the third edition of the guidelines as an advanced form based on evidence-based medicine, considering up-to-date clinical trials and abundant qualified Korean data. These guidelines cover screening, surgery, adjuvant treatment, and advanced and recurrent disease with respect to endometrial carcinoma and uterine sarcoma. The committee members and many gynecologic oncologists derived key questions from the discussion, and a number of relevant scientific literatures were reviewed in advance. Recommendations for each specific question were developed by the consensus conference, and they are summarized here, together with other details. The objective of these practice guidelines is to establish standard policies on issues in clinical areas related to the management of uterine corpus cancer based on the findings in published papers to date and the consensus of experts as a KSGO Consensus Statement.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.