View : 224 Download: 0
Surgical manual of the Korean Gynecologic Oncology Group: classification of hysterectomy and lymphadenectomy
- Surgical manual of the Korean Gynecologic Oncology Group: classification of hysterectomy and lymphadenectomy
- Lee, Maria; Choi, Chel Hun; Chun, Yi Kyeong; Kim, Yun Hwan; Lee, Kwang Beom; Lee, Shin-Wha; Shim, Seung-Hyuk; Song, Yong-Jung; Roh, Ju-Won; Chang, Suk-Joon; Lee, Jong-Min
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY
- JOURNAL OF GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY vol. 28, no. 1
- Manuals as Topic; Gynecologic Surgical Procedures; Hysterectomy; Lymph Node Excision
- KOREAN SOC GYNECOLOGY ONCOLOGY &
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The Surgery Treatment Modality Committee of the Korean Gynecologic Oncologic Group (KGOG) has determined to develop a surgical manual to facilitate clinical trials and to improve communication between investigators by standardizing and precisely describing operating procedures. The literature on anatomic terminology, identification of surgical components, and surgical techniques were reviewed and discussed in depth to develop a surgical manual for gynecologic oncology. The surgical procedures provided here represent the minimum requirements for participating in a clinical trial. These procedures should be described in the operation record form, and the pathologic findings obtained from the procedures should be recorded in the pathologic report form. Here, we focused on radical hysterectomy and lymphadenectomy, and we developed a KGOG classification for those conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.