View : 20 Download: 0
Synthesis and biological evaluation of thymine nucleosides fused with 3′,4′-tetrahydrofuran ring
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of thymine nucleosides fused with 3′,4′-tetrahydrofuran ring
- Kim M.J.; Kim H.O.; Kim H.-D.; Kim J.H.; Jeong L.S.; Chun M.W.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 13, no. 20, pp. 3499 - 3501
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The pyrimidine nucleosides fused with 3′,4′-tetrahydrofuran ring were successfully synthesized, starting from 1,2; 5,6-di-O-isopropylidene-D-glucose and assayed for antiviral activities against HIV-1, HIV-2, EMCV, Cox. B3 and VSV. Thymine analogue (5) and its corresponding 2′-deoxy analogue (6) exhibited high cytotoxicity instead of giving antiviral activities. © 2003 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.