View : 19 Download: 0
Construction of ZnII compounds with a chelating 2,2′-dipyridylamine (Hdpa) ligand: Anion effect and catalytic activities
- Construction of ZnII compounds with a chelating 2,2′-dipyridylamine (Hdpa) ligand: Anion effect and catalytic activities
- Kwak H.; Sun H.L.; Soo H.K.; Young M.L.; Eun Y.L.; Byeong K.P.; Eun Y.K.; Kim C.; Kim S.-J.; Kim Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
- no. 3, pp. 408 - 415
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The structures of new compounds containing ZnII ions and Hdpa (2,2′-dipyridylamine)-chelating ligands were determined. The Hdpa chelating ligands coordinate to ZnII ions to form mononuclear units (1 and 5), and intermolecular non-classical hydrogen-bond (C-H⋯O or N/C-H⋯I) interactions generate polymeric compounds. The chelating ligands with a bipyridyl moiety form mostly mononuclear complexes of different types (I, II and III), and the combination of this ligand with a sulfate anion can produce polymeric species (Type IV). Interestingly, homogeneous catalyst 1 catalyzed efficiently the transesterification of a variety of esters with different alcohols, and hydrogen-bonded polymer 5 showed the heterogeneous catalytic activity for the transesterification reactions. Preliminary selectivity test of primary over secondary alcohol protection in the presence of 1 provided, exclusively, the primary acetate, which suggests the potential utility of this catalyst to be selective for primary alcohols. © Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, 2008.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.