View : 216 Download: 0
An unprecedented rhodamine-based fluorescent and colorimetric chemosensor for Fe3+ in aqueous media
- An unprecedented rhodamine-based fluorescent and colorimetric chemosensor for Fe3+ in aqueous media
- Tang L.; Li Y.; Nandhakumar R.; Qian J.
- Ewha Authors
- Raju Nandhakumar
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Monatshefte fur Chemie
- vol. 141, no. 6, pp. 615 - 620
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A novel rhodamine-based chemosensor has been designed and synthesized. The chemosensor, a colorless and nonfluorescent compound, exhibited remarkable fluorescent and colorimetric response toward Fe3+ in aqueous media with high selectivity and sensitivity, and no significant response toward other metal ions such as Hg2+, Ag+, Pb2+, Sr 2+, Ba2+, Cd2+, Ni2+, Co 2+, Fe2+, Mn2+, Cu2+, Zn 2+, Ce3+, Mg2+, K+, and Na +. © Springer-Verlag 2010.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 나노·바이오기술연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.