View : 211 Download: 0
Relationships between flexible display's form factors and its user experience types
- Relationships between flexible display's form factors and its user experience types
- Chung S.E.; Ryoo H.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 류한영; 정승은
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering
- vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 245 - 252
- Flexible display; Form factors; User experience design
- Science and Engineering Research Support Society
- It is expected that the flexible display will provide various physical forms of the interface through its bendable, rollable or foldable characteristics without any damage and these forms are considered as the core factors to deliver user experiences in the interface. In this study, we determined the ways of utilization of the form factors in the design phase of the user experience by analyzing the effectiveness of the flexible display’s form factors to each and every user experience type through a survey. The analyzed user experiences are Functionality, Understandability, Pleasure, Convenience, Familiarity, Stimulation, Adaptability, Collectivity, Reality, and Aesthetic; the results showed that each user experience type has a different level of effectiveness of the form factors. This indicated that particular user experiences and certain form factors are related and implies that the designer can use certain form factors to express particular user experiences. © 2016 SERSC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 융합콘텐츠학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.