View : 81 Download: 0
Super-Antireflective Structure Films with Precisely Controlled Refractive Index Profile
- Super-Antireflective Structure Films with Precisely Controlled Refractive Index Profile
- Choi, Kiwoon; Yoon, Youngwoon; Jung, Jaehoon; Ahn, Chi Won; Lee, Gil Ju; Song, Young Min; Ko, Min Jae; Lee, Han Sup; Kim, BongSoo; Kang, Il-Suk
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ADVANCED OPTICAL MATERIALS
- vol. 5, no. 3
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- The fabrication of super-antireflective structure films is reported, which exhibit an unprecedented refractive index profile and eliminate reflections almost completely for any angle of incidence with extreme precision using a newly developed square voltage pulse anodization. The application of the films on polymer solar cells demonstrates that the efficiencies with the film increase to 12.08% at 70 degrees.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.