View : 347 Download: 0
O2O based, effective social media marketing method to improve online exposure
- O2O based, effective social media marketing method to improve online exposure
- Kim H.; Do H.; Choi B.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 51 - 70
- NFC; O2O; Social media marketing; Social networking service
- Science and Engineering Research Support Society
- Document Type
- Recently, social media has been used as an independent marketing tool, and as a result, the needs for platforms or tools to manage the data collected by social networks are greatly increasing. To date, many marketing techniques that utilize social media have been proposed, but no research has been done on the problem of helping marketers systematically choose appropriate marketing methods that engage both online social networks and customer experience with offline events. To address this problem, we propose an O2O (Online to Offline) based social-media marketing approach, uLike, which collects customer-experience focused data from offline events to online media in real-time and helps advertise products or brands more easily. To evaluate our approach, we conduct an on and offline marketing-event experiment. Our results show that the approach can be more effective and efficient for increasing the exposure of online advertisements than the traditional social media marketing approaches. © 2016 SERSC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.