View : 25 Download: 0
Synthesis and antitumor activity of 1-beta-4-selenoarabinofuranosyl cytosine (4'-seleno-ara-C).
- Synthesis and antitumor activity of 1-beta-4-selenoarabinofuranosyl cytosine (4'-seleno-ara-C).
- Lee H.; Tosh D.K.; Choi W.J.; Kim Y.M.; Lee S.K.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- 정낙신; 이상국; 최원준
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleic acids symposium series (2004)
- no. 52, pp. 639 - 640
- 4-Seleno analogue of 1-beta-arabinofuranosyl cytosine (ara-C) was synthesized via 4'-selenouridine as a key intermediate, which was easily prepared from D-ribose. The arabino configuration was achieved by chemoselective ring opening of the 2,2'-anhydro-4'-selenouridine. The synthesized 4'-seleno-ara-C showed potent antitumor activity (IC(50) = 1.5 microM) against stomach cancer cells (SNU638).
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.