View : 117 Download: 0
An impact of information security investment on information security incidents: A case of Korean organizations
- An impact of information security investment on information security incidents: A case of Korean organizations
- Lee H.; Kwon E.; Yoo K.; Chai S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACM International Conference Proceeding Series
- Employees' information security awareness; Information security incidents; Investment of information security; Poisson regression model; Top management's support
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Information security incidents are serious threats for a modern business environment. Firms believe that an investment on information security contribute to firms avoiding security incidents. However, there is a little research on economic outcomes of information security investment. This research investigates the relationship between information security investments and the number of information security incidents. This study empirically investigates how the information security related investment could reduce the possibility of information security incidents. Based on survey data, this study explores an impact of information security investment on information security incidents. This research explores the factors; an investment on information security, top management support, and Employees' information security awareness, contributing on firms' information security breaches. Based on Poisson regression model, we expect to figure out a positive impact of firm's information security investment on reducing the number of information security incidents. In addition, we expect to find out the impact of support of top management and employees' information security awareness. © 2016 ACM.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.