View : 20 Download: 0
Thermal stability simulation of MEMS micro scanner multi-physics simulations coupled with experimental verifications
- Thermal stability simulation of MEMS micro scanner multi-physics simulations coupled with experimental verifications
- Han S.; Ji C.-H.; Park J.-H.; Bu J.-U.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SIMULTECH 2016 - Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications
- MEMS; Micro Scanner; Multi-physics; Pico Projector; Thermal Stability
- A practical application of multi-physics simulations was presented. In order to analyse thermal stability of MEMS micro scanner, multi-physics simulation procedure was proposed and then verified by comparing the simulated results to the measured data. The proposed procedure started from defining simulation parameters and was verified stepwise by comparing the interim results with the related experimental data, which has increased the accuracy of the proposed, multi-physics simulation procedure. Based on those results, we could got more insight into the thermal stability issue and the allowable bias limit could be determined, which does not deteriorate the device performance significantly. The proposed simulation procedure is expected to contribute for successful commercialization of MEMS micro scanner by increasing its thermal stability. © Copyright 2016 by SCITEPRESS - Science and Technology Publications, Lda. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.