View : 18 Download: 0
Fluorescent and Colorimetric Chemosensors for Anions, Metal Ions, Reactive Oxygen Species, Biothiols, and Gases
- Fluorescent and Colorimetric Chemosensors for Anions, Metal Ions, Reactive Oxygen Species, Biothiols, and Gases
- Liu, Yifan; Hu, Ying; Lee, Songyi; Lee, Dayoung; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- 0253-2964; 1229-5949
- vol. 37, no. 10, pp. 1661 - 1678
- fluorescence; colorimetric sensor; PDA sensor
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Colorimetric and fluorescent chemosensors have been actively studied in recent years, and this article covers our contributions to colorimetric and fluorescent chemosensors in detecting anions, metal ions, reactive oxygen species (ROS), reactive nitrogen species (RNS), biothiols, and gases. The chemosensors discussed in this article are categorized according to their corresponding analytes, and the final part is devoted to polydiacetylene-based chemosensors. We hope that this article will be beneficial in the design of chemosensors for various important analytes.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.