View : 158 Download: 0
Development of an aerosol dynamics model for dry deposition process using the moment method
- Development of an aerosol dynamics model for dry deposition process using the moment method
- Bae S.Y.; Jung C.H.; Kim Y.P.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Aerosol Science and Technology
- vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 570 - 580
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- An aerosol dynamics model for dry deposition process is developed based on the moment method. Since it is hard to fully apply the moment method to the widely used dry deposition velocity expressions based on the resistance theory, the dry deposition velocity expression by Raupach et al. (2001) is used. Detailed deposition mechanisms such as Brownian diffusion, gravitational settling, and impaction are considered in the expression. To verify the validity of the derived dynamic equation, aerosol dynamics for the dry deposition process is estimated with the expressions of Raupach et al. (2001), of Wesely (1989) modified for particles (Seinfeld and Pandis 1998), in CMAQ, and with constant value used in RAINS-ASIA. Those expressions give different dynamics. Generally, the result for this study is between the result of modified Wesely's expression and CMAQ. When using the modified Wesely's expression with the number of sections being equal or smaller than 10, the resultant size distribution does not give the peak shape accurately.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.