View : 140 Download: 0
What's going on in sns and social commerce?: Qualitative approaches to narcissism, impression management, and e-wom behavior of consumers
- What's going on in sns and social commerce?: Qualitative approaches to narcissism, impression management, and e-wom behavior of consumers
- Park S.-Y.; Kang Y.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Global Branding and Country of Origin: Creativity and Passion
- Global Branding and Country of Origin: Creativity and Passion, pp. 104 - 116
- Taylor and Francis Inc.
- Document Type
- Book Chapter
- This study aims to examine consumers' narcissism, impression management, and e-WOM behavior in social networking sites (SNS) and social commerce. Focus groups and in-depth interviews were conducted and a diverse pool of information on experiences and perspectives on social commerce and SNS was collected. As a result, impression management to fulfill their narcissism on SNS was found to exist and this was found to affect the users' e-WOM behavior regarding social commerce products. This research explores the narcissistic phenomenon of SNS and social commerce users through the use of qualitative approaches. © 2015 Korean Scholars of Marketing Science. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.