View : 43 Download: 0
Flexible GaN Light-Emitting Diodes Using GaN Microdisks Epitaxial Laterally Overgrown on Graphene Dots
- Flexible GaN Light-Emitting Diodes Using GaN Microdisks Epitaxial Laterally Overgrown on Graphene Dots
- Chung, Kunook; Yoo, Hyobin; Hyun, Jerome K.; Oh, Hongseok; Tchoe, Youngbin; Lee, Keundong; Baek, Hyeonjun; Kim, Miyoung; Yi, Gyu-Chul
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ADVANCED MATERIALS
- 0935-9648; 1521-4095
- vol. 28, no. 35, pp. 7688 - +
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The epitaxial lateral overgrowth (ELOG) of GaN microdisks on graphene microdots and the fabrication of flexible light-emitting diodes (LEDs) using these microdisks is reported. An ELOG technique with only patterned graphene microdots is used, without any growth mask. The discrete micro-LED arrays are transferred onto Cu foil by a simple liftoff technique, which works reliably under various bending conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.