View : 65 Download: 0
Nutritional Screening and Assessment in Hospitalized Patients
- Nutritional Screening and Assessment in Hospitalized Patients
- Kim S.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- The Korean journal of gastroenterology = Taehan Sohwagi Hakhoe chi
- vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 336 - 341
- Malnutrition; Mass screening; Nutrition assessment
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Nutritional screening and assessment in patients with malnutrition is the critical first step for nutritional care. Although nutritional assessment is a rigorous process that includes obtaining diet and medical history, current clinical status, physical examination, anthropometric data, laboratory data, and often functional and economic information, it is a very effective and worthy practice in terms of reducing various complications, morbidity, mortality and total medical costs. Systematic approaches with appropriate tools for nutritional screening and assessment are needed based on the clinical situations in each institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.