View : 120 Download: 0
A study on the pre-teachers' awareness on media usage in the class of Korean classical literature education: By comparing of high school students and undergraduate students
- A study on the pre-teachers' awareness on media usage in the class of Korean classical literature education: By comparing of high school students and undergraduate students
- Hyun Y.; Chung S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Information (Japan)
- vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1133 - 1138
- Encyclopedia of Korean Local Culture; High school students; Learning commitment; Learning motives; Media experience; Media support; Richness of media; Undergraduate students
- International Information Institute Ltd.
- This research has investigated on the impact teachers' media support, richness of media, learning motives and learning commitment focus on the comparison of high school students and undergraduate students. The results showed that in all variables including media richness, teacher's media support, learning motive, learning commitment and media experience, the average was higher in university students, who were also preservice teachers. Moreover, the standard deviation was widespread in the high school group, whereas the preservice teacher group's scores gathered near the higher score range. However, regarding learning commitment, the differences were very minor, which showed that preservice teacher university students had a higher psychological resistance to the relationship between classic study and media usage. Therefore, there may need to be some improvement to fee mindset of pre-service teachers, regarding classical studies through media usage. ©2016 International Information Institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.