View : 248 Download: 0
1-Gb/s readout amplifier array for panoramic scan ladar systems
- 1-Gb/s readout amplifier array for panoramic scan ladar systems
- Kim D.; Park S.M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 452 - 456
- Array; CMOS; Feedforward; LADAR; Replica; Transimpedance amplifier
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- SCOPUS; KCI
- In this paper, a dual-channel readout amplifier array is realized in a standard 0.18 μm CMOS technology for the applications of panoramic scan LADAR systems. Each channel consists of a PIN photodiode with 0.9 A/W responsivity and a 1.0 Gb/s readout amplifier(ROA). The proposed ROA shares the basic configuration of the previously reported feedforward TIA, except that it exploits a replica input to exclude a low pass filter(LPF), thus reducing chip area and improving integration level, and to efficiently reject common-mode noises. Measured results demonstrate that each channel achieves 70 dBΩ transimpedance gain, 829 MHz bandwidth, -22 dBm sensitivity for 10-9 BER, -34 dB crosstalk between adjacent channels, and 45 mW power dissipation from a single 1.8 V supply. © The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.