View : 68 Download: 0
Enhancement of technologies of GTS utilization for QoS guarantee in multi-hop wireless sensor networks based on IEEE 802.15.4
- Enhancement of technologies of GTS utilization for QoS guarantee in multi-hop wireless sensor networks based on IEEE 802.15.4
- Choi H.; Park S.; Cho H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ISOCC 2015 - International SoC Design Conference: SoC for Internet of Everything (IoE)
- GTS Allocation; GTS Allocation Scheduling Alogorithm; IEEE 802.15.4; Muti-Hop Wireless Sensor Network; QoS
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- IEEE 802.15.4 which is used as the Low Rate(LR)-Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPAN) standard supports Guaranteed Time Slot(GTS) allocation scheme to ensure the Quality of Service(QoS) in the Contention-Free Period(CFP). However, it must be competitive in the same way as other devices via Carrier Sense Multiple Access(CSMA)-Collision Avoidance(CA) in order to request the assignment of the GTS and possible assignment of up to seven GTS. In addition, multi hop devices from the PAN coordinator are not easy to be guaranteed QoS through the GTS. In this paper, we propose not only the scheduling algorithm of GTS allocation but also MAC frame format for resolving transmission problems in multi-hop wireless sensor networks. With proposed schemes we can offer the more efficient use of GTS than the previous one and guarantee the QoS without the waste of symbols. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.