View : 48 Download: 0
A 10-channel 300-Mb/s/ch replica TIA array with equalizer in 0.18-μm CMOS
- A 10-channel 300-Mb/s/ch replica TIA array with equalizer in 0.18-μm CMOS
- Ying H.; Hong C.; Lee K.; Kim D.; Kim S.H.; Park S.M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ISOCC 2015 - International SoC Design Conference: SoC for Internet of Everything (IoE)
- bandwidth; CMOS; EQ; NIRS; replica TIA; TZ gain
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- This paper presents a 10-channel optical receiver array for Near-InfraRed Spectroscopy (NIRS) Systems. Each channel consists of a replica transimpedance amplifier (TIA) followed by an adjustable linear equalizer (EQ). The replica TIA achieves a high transimpedance gain of 94.6 dBω and a bandwidth of 85 MHz. To obtain wider bandwidth, a two-stage fully differential equalizer with tunable capacitor banks is exploited. Post-layout simulations reveal the total transimpedance gain of 100 dBω, the -3-dB bandwidth of 200 MHz, and the input noise current spectral density of 2 pA/√Hz for the DC current consumption of 9.4 mW per channel with a single 1.8-V supply. The proposed front-end of NIRS preamplifier is implemented using 0.18-μm CMOS technology. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.