View : 86 Download: 0
A fault management and moniroting mechanism for secure medical sensor network
- A fault management and moniroting mechanism for secure medical sensor network
- Oh H.; Doh I.; Chae K.
- Ewha Authors
- 채기준; 도인실
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 채기준; 도인실
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Computer Science and Applications
- vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 43 - 56
- Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) is a very attractive technique to support Ubiquitous Pervasive Computing(UPC) such as Medical Sensor Network (MSN) due to many merits such as compact form, low-power, and potential low cost. However, the more the sensor nodes exist, the more difficult the manager monitors sensor nodes individually, and faults of the sensing value are common due to the artificial attackers and the lack of physical protection. Therefore, we propose a key management and distributed abnormal area scanning scheme using spatial, temporal correlation and in-network aggregation for secure MSN. Simulations show that our scheme can clearly identify the abnormal sensors with high accuracy among the existing normal sensors, abnormal sensor, and event-detecting sensors. In addition, we show that the delivery ratio increases under various network environments through the key management scheme. © Technomathematics Research Foundation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.