View : 293 Download: 0
Development of convergence design content through animation production - Focusing on the enhancement of core competencies
- Development of convergence design content through animation production - Focusing on the enhancement of core competencies
- Chong Y.; Choi Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1069 - 1072
- Animation; Convergence design; Core competencies
- Research India Publications
- In the knowledge and information society of the 21st century, a variety of educational methods are needed in order to identify and develop core competencies required by future talent. In addition, there is a growing focus on the role and importance of a convergent approach to the arts, natural science, humanities and social science, as well as creativity in design education. From this perspective, this study developed convergence design content based on animation production. The program developed as a result was effective in providing elementary school students with opportunities to experience the convergence design environment and enhance capabilities in the field of animation production. In particular, educational application of convergence design content in the era of information, diversity and convergence is expected to offer opportunities for creative and varied means of self-directed learning. © Research India Publications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 조형예술대학 > 영상디자인전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.