View : 197 Download: 0
Personalized exercise prescription utilizing virtual fitness
- Personalized exercise prescription utilizing virtual fitness
- Kang S.Y.; Yi K.O.; Kang S.A.; Lee A.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- vol. 376, pp. 1453 - 1458
- Avatar; Exercise prescription; Fitness; Simulation; Virtual reality
- Springer Verlag
- Interest on health is increasing steadily in the modern society, and diverse contents for health management are being developed. Selecting the proper type and strength level for the sports activity that is suitable for one’s health state or physical ability when it comes to exercising is the best way to obtain safe and effective exercising results. Necessary users’ physical composition and physical ability is evaluated based on the users’ data on the physical ability, and adequate exercise prescription is developed based on this. As for the exercise prescription, exercise type, intensity, duration, frequency and progression that are adequate for the users are presented by real-time guide system, and the exercise type that the users desire is selected to exercise in the virtual reality. Users continue to participate in exercise via exercise program based on the virtual reality, with the personalized exercise prescription, and change in the body can be checked visually via avatar. © Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 체육과학부 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.