View : 18 Download: 0
User satisfaction fairness based optimal charging algorithm for multiple devices
- User satisfaction fairness based optimal charging algorithm for multiple devices
- Choi J.; Park H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 17th Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium: Managing a Very Connected World, APNOMS 2015
- Charging algorithm; convex optimization; multiple devices; scheduling; user satisfaction fairness
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- In this paper, we present an optimal charging algorithm for multiple devices in the perspective of user satisfaction fairness. The proposed algorithm can maximize the total sum of the increment of user satisfaction levels in a finite charging scheduling period. In order to develop the algorithm, we define an objective function that includes the characteristics of charging capacity behaviors for the associated devices and formulate the problem as a convex optimization problem. Therefore, the proposed algorithm can be efficiently implemented in a very low complexity. Simulation results confirm that the proposed algorithm can achieve the maximum sum of the increment of user satisfaction levels compared to existing conventional approaches (e.g., equal allocation), thereby leading to an improved performance. © 2015 IEICE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.