View : 19 Download: 0
Alumina ceramic-on-highly cross- linked polyethylene bearing in cementless total hip arthroplasty in young patients with osteonecrosis of femoral head
- Alumina ceramic-on-highly cross- linked polyethylene bearing in cementless total hip arthroplasty in young patients with osteonecrosis of femoral head
- Kim Y.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Although total hip arthroplasties (THAs) have been extremely successful, survivorship of THAs in young patients with osteonecrosis of femoral head has been limited by aseptic loosening and osteolysis secondary to wear and particulate polyethylene debris [ 1 – 4 ]. Highly cross-linked polyethylene (HXLPE) has been introduced to decrease osteolysis secondary to polyethylene wear debris generation, thereby increasing long-term survivorship of the THAs [ 5 – 7 ]. There are a variety of types of HXLPE sold worldwide today. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014.
- 9783642357671; 9783642357664
- Appears in Collections:
- 의학전문대학원 > 의학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.