View : 50 Download: 0
Convergence modeling of heterogeneous medical information for acute myocardial infarction
- Convergence modeling of heterogeneous medical information for acute myocardial infarction
- Lee M.; Park Y.-S.; Kim M.-H.; Lee J.-W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- vol. 373, pp. 757 - 763
- AMI(Acute Myocardial Infarction); Data convergence; Data modeling; Heterogeneous data; Medical information
- Springer Verlag
- In recent years, as the big data boom accelerates, the possibility of using personal health and medical data is also growing. However, since most of previous studies have focused on computerizing, storing, and transferring of medical data, it is hard to say that they intelligently use medical data. Particularly, in cases of urgent diseases like acute myocardial infarction (AMI) that prompt diagnosis and treatment is needed, the current hospital information systems are difficult to efficiently provide information. Therefore, in this paper, we propose a convergence modeling method based on semantic relations by analyzing characteristics of medical data for AMI. The proposed method can unify medical data which is separately stored in medical information systems and provide important data as a one record. © Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2015.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.