View : 15 Download: 0
Dynamic web page generation using classification of web link information
- Dynamic web page generation using classification of web link information
- Mun; Y.; Cho; D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Advances in Applied Computing and Computational Sciences - Proceedings of International Symposium on Applied Computing and Computational Sciences, ACCS 2008
- Global Information Publisher (H.K) Co., Limited
- There are a lot of commercial internet sites present. These sites are developing various services for more users, and many users are using the services. As various services of websites increase, contents of web page take variety line and are complex. To do point function of these services is link service. If this link information runs much for Web page, links are affected in drive of early web page. Finally, a lot of links can give load to server if source of web page is grown in case of many users access for first Web page. One of method that reduce load of this web server is that most users use mainly using mainly link. So, we can shorten size of web page source making web service that acts some of link information. In this paper, we suggest method that reduce link information and do implementation. Also, we test influence getting to server through do implementation. © 2008 Global Information Publisher (H.K) Co., Limited. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.