View : 127 Download: 0
Educational method for reflective writing based on traditional entrust-biography
- Educational method for reflective writing based on traditional entrust-biography
- Chung S.; Lee J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Information (Japan)
- vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 6247 - 6251
- Choi Hae; Entrust-biography; Korean classical literature; Lee Gyubo; Reflective writing
- International Information Institute Ltd.
- This paper is mainly focused on the 'reflection' in literary education. We have a long literary tradition of reflective writing. However, only autobiography, not 'entrust-biography', which is 'TakJeon', has been noted. Reflective Writing has not been specifically defined so far. In depth research on reflective writing based on entrust-biography has not been done. Therefore, this paper particularly focuses on the narrative nature of the 'to be someone else of self, which is the main characteristic of entrust-biography. For this, we analyzed the representative entrust-biographies of 13th century, which is Lee Gyubo's <Baek-Un-Goe-Sa-Jeon> and Choi Hae's <YeSan-Eun-Ja-Jeon>. © 2014 International Information Institute.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.