View : 129 Download: 0
The development and application of the augmented reality based steam education program: Based on the inquiry learning model
- The development and application of the augmented reality based steam education program: Based on the inquiry learning model
- Ahn H.-S.; Choi Y.-M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 27243 - 27354
- Augmented Reality; Inquiry Learning Model; STEAM Education
- Research India Publications
- The purpose of this study is to develop an education program that can increase the effect of learning, and provide a more systematic and practical problem solving procedure for inquiry activities by enhancing learner's context awareness of the learning scene, sense of reality and immersion using augmented reality technology. Accordingly, on the basis of literature review and case analysis, an augmented reality based STEAM education program founded on the model of inquiry learning model was suggested. For the verification of effectiveness, the program was applied to the field among grade 6 students living in Seoul. As a result, this paper demonstrates not only the significance of the development of STEAM education program using augmented reality based textbook but also the significance of the augmented reality based STEAM education program founded on the inquiry learning model. It also verified the effectiveness of the augmented reality based STEAM education program on the cultivation of active inquiry learning ability. © 2015, Research India Publications, All rights Reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 조형예술대학 > 영상디자인전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.