View : 17 Download: 0

Selective electrochemical reduction of CO<inf>2</inf> to CO with a cobalt chlorin complex adsorbed on multi-walled carbon nanotubes in water

Title
Selective electrochemical reduction of CO<inf>2</inf> to CO with a cobalt chlorin complex adsorbed on multi-walled carbon nanotubes in water
Authors
Aoi S.Mase K.Ohkubo K.Fukuzumi S.
Ewha Authors
Shunichi FukuzumiKei Okubo
SCOPUS Author ID
Shunichi Fukuzumiscopus; Kei Okuboscopus
Issue Date
2015
Journal Title
Chemical Communications
ISSN
13597345JCR Link
Citation
vol. 51, no. 50, pp. 10226 - 10228
Publisher
Royal Society of Chemistry
Indexed
SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS WOS scopus
Abstract
Electrocatalytic reduction of CO<inf>2</inf> occurred efficiently using a glassy carbon electrode modified with a cobalt(ii) chlorin complex adsorbed on multi-walled carbon nanotubes at an applied potential of -1.1 V vs. NHE to yield CO with a Faradaic efficiency of 89% with hydrogen production accounting for the remaining 11% at pH 4.6. This journal is © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
DOI
10.1039/c5cc03340c
Appears in Collections:
자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE