View : 18 Download: 0
More effective transfer of competitor and customer intelligence: Mediating roles of common knowledge sharing and source credibility
- More effective transfer of competitor and customer intelligence: Mediating roles of common knowledge sharing and source credibility
- Rakthin S.; Calantone R.J.; Choi S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- KMIS 2012 - Proceedings of the International Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Sharing
- This research study examines the antecedents of competitor and customer intelligence transfer process between front-line and support personnel. Using structural equation analysis, the authors analyzed relationships among seven constructs-ties, motivation, supportive corporate culture, inter-departmental relationship, perception of common knowledge sharing, source credibility, and a transfer of competitor and customer intelligence. Hypotheses were tested among business executives and managers in four organizations in Thailand. The findings support the partially mediating effects of perception of common knowledge sharing and source credibility on a relationship between the antecedents and a transfer of competitor and customer intelligence.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.