View : 16 Download: 0
Agile software development framework in a small project environment
- Agile software development framework in a small project environment
- Lee S.; Yong H.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Information Processing Systems
- vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 69 - 88
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Agile methods are highly attractive for small projects, but no agile method works well as a standalone system. Therefore, some adaption or customization is always required. In this paper, the Agile Framework for Small Projects (AFSP) was applied to four industry cases. The AFSP provides a structured way for software organizations to adopt agile practices and evaluate the results. The framework includes an extended Scrum process and agile practices, which are based on agility and critical success factors in agile software projects that are selected from Scrum, XP, FDD, DSDM and Crystal Clear. AFSP also helps software managers and developers effectively use agile engineering techniques throughout the software development lifecycle. The case study projects were evaluated on the basis of risk-based agility factors, the agility of the adopted practices, agile adoption levels, and the degree of the agile project success. The analysis of the results showed that the framework used in the aforementioned cases was effective. © 2013 KIPS.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.