View : 43 Download: 0
Chinese consumer preference of chicken burgers cooked by sous-vide with korean-styled seasoning and available on the Chinese fast food market
- Chinese consumer preference of chicken burgers cooked by sous-vide with korean-styled seasoning and available on the Chinese fast food market
- Bae S.; Jang J.A.; Oh J.; Lee K.; Cho M.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Food Science and Technology
- vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 126 - 132
- SCOPUS; KCI
- The purpose of this study is to examine the difference of Chinese consumer preference between chicken burgers cooked by Sous-vide adding Korean-styled seasoning and chicken burgers from local fast food restaurants. For Chinese women in their 20s who reside in Beijing, China, the most important attribute for eating-out was taste (M=6.5), health (M=6.0) and pleasure (M=5.6) in order and 68.60% of them replied that they were interested in Korean cuisine. More than 90% answered they like Korean food for its good taste, shape and color. As for burger preference, BB was significantly higher in terms of the overall and appearance preference. However, there was no significant difference between AB and SB. As for flavor and texture, it snowed no significant differences among BB, AB, and SB products. For SB, total balance, soft texture of patty and balance of flavor characteristics were the reasons for their preference of the burger. © The Korean Society of Food Science and Technology.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 식품영양학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.