View : 16 Download: 0
A big data model supporting information recommendation in social networks
- A big data model supporting information recommendation in social networks
- Han X.; Tian L.; Yoon M.; Lee M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2nd International Conference on Cloud and Green Computing and 2nd International Conference on Social Computing and Its Applications, CGC/SCA 2012
- As information systems are becoming sophisticated and mobile, cloud computing, social networking services are now very popular to people, the amount of data is rapidly increasing every year. Big data is data which should be analyzed by a company or an organization, but has not been tried to be analyzed or could not have been processed by current technology. In this paper, we introduce a big data model for recommender systems using social network data. The model incorporates factors related to social networks and can be applied to information recommendation with respect to various social behaviors that can increase the reliability of the recommended information. The big data model has the flexibility to be expanded to incorporate more sophisticated additional factors if needed. The experimental results using it in information recommendation and using map-reduce to process it show that it is a feasible model to be used for information recommendation. © 2012 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.