View : 17 Download: 0
Insulation methods of fastening units in a curtain wall for preventing condensation
- Insulation methods of fastening units in a curtain wall for preventing condensation
- Lee S.W.; Lee M.W.; Lee M.J.; Yeo M.S.; Song S.Y.; Choi J.M.; Kim K.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- HB 2006 - Healthy Buildings: Creating a Healthy Indoor Environment for People, Proceedings
- Curtain wall systems have been applied to buildings widely for constructability. However, as fastening units included in a curtain wall have high thermal conductivity, they become thermal bridges to incur heat loss and condensation. In practice, alternative methods are applied, such as using insulation, waterproof coats and airtight structures. The objective of this paper is to analyze heat and moisture transfer for the alternative methods to reduce heat loss and condensation through the fastening units and to provide the appropriate construction details for the fastening unit.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 건축공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.