View : 21 Download: 0
Sustained delivery of PTD-DNA from polymeric scaffold into adipose-derived stem cells
- Sustained delivery of PTD-DNA from polymeric scaffold into adipose-derived stem cells
- Jung M.; Kim J.; Kim M.; Park K.; Lee S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 8th World Biomaterials Congress 2008
- We investigated an emulsion coated fibrous scaffold as a vehicle for delivery of DNA. PLGA emulsions containing EGFP-encoding plasmid were coated to PLLA fibers. DNA released from the fibers over time retained their bioactivity and successfully transferred into human adipose-derived stem cells (hADSCs) seeded on the scaffold in a sustained manner. DNA encoding EGFP fused to the MMG protein transduction domain (PTD) was efficiently transferred into hADSCs. Transgene expression in hADSCs on the DNA emulsion coated scaffolds was significant even after 2 weeks of culture compared to hADSCs treated DNA bolus. hADSCs seeded on scaffolds coated with emulsions containing EGFP plasmid demonstrated that continuous release of DNA offer extended gene expression and prolonged secretion of useful protein.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.