View : 29 Download: 0
Welcome message from FINGNet-2012 international workshop organizers
- Welcome message from FINGNet-2012 international workshop organizers
- Chae K.; Nakao A.; Hossfeld T.; Jeong H.-D.J.; Pawlikowski K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 6th International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing, IMIS 2012
- The Second International Workshop on Future Internet and Next Generation Networks (FINGNet-2012) will be held in conjunction with the Sixth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS- 2012), and the Sixth International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS-2012) in Palermo, Italy from 4th July to 6th July 2012. Being colocated with IMIS-2012 and CISIS-2012, the workshop will bring together different ideas and innovations for the Future Internet from different perspectives. The aim of this workshop is to present such innovative research, methods and numerical analysis related to advanced Internet and network technologies. The workshop contains high quality research papers, which were carefully selected by the Technical Program Committee Members. We selected 8 papers which will be presented in three sessions: architectures and platforms of FINGNet, security issues in FINGNet and mobile Internet applications, and new applications and performance evaluation. © 2012 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.