View : 19 Download: 0
Group key management for secure mobile IPTV service
- Group key management for secure mobile IPTV service
- Doh I.; Lim J.; Chung M.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 6th International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing, IMIS 2012
- In this paper, we propose an energy-efficient and secure channel group key establishment and rekeying management scheme for mobile IPTV service. Compared with traditional IPTV service, mobile IPTV is much more vulnerable to various attacks, and membership management is more complicated because of the user mobility. Our scheme provides a group key management mechanism that supports authentication between eNB and the mobile devices for security enhancement and efficiently rekeys the group key when membership changes. Our proposal can cope with the security vulnerability of mobile IPTV for reliable group communication and guarantees secure group key rekeying in addition to decreasing the storage and communication overhead. © 2012 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 컴퓨터공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.