View : 149 Download: 0
Analysis of the structural relationship between presences and organizational support and satisfaction in a cyber university in Korea
- Analysis of the structural relationship between presences and organizational support and satisfaction in a cyber university in Korea
- Joo Y.J.; Joo J.E.; Yi Y.H.; Kim S.H.; Lim E.; Yoo N.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference e-Learning 2011, Part of the IADIS Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems 2011, MCCSIS 2011
- In recent years, there has been an increasing interest in studying presence as a key variable to explain the learning process of cyber university students in order to improve the quality and the outcome of their learning experience. Moreover, successful learning experience depends not only on a learner's internal factors such as presence but also on the learner's external learning environment where organizational support plays a critical role. Therefore, this study aims to provide the base data to recommend instructional design methods and management strategies for effective cyber learning by analyzing the structural relationship between three presences (i.e., cognitive, teaching, and social presence) and organizational support as well as satisfaction. During the first semester of 2009, 788 students at a W cyber university completed a series of surveys about their learning experience in teaching, cognitive, and social presences, organizational support, and satisfaction. The results indicated that teaching presence, cognitive presence, and organizational support exerted a meaningful effect on satisfaction whereas social presence did not. © 2011 IADIS.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.