View : 267 Download: 0
C-parallel mean curvature vector fields along slant curves in Sasakian 3-manifolds
- C-parallel mean curvature vector fields along slant curves in Sasakian 3-manifolds
- Lee J.-E.; Suh Y.J.; Lee H.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Kyungpook Mathematical Journal
- Kyungpook Mathematical Journal vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 49 - 59
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- In this article, using the example of C. Camci() we reconfirm necessary sufficient condition for a slant curve. Next, we find some necessary and sufficient conditions for a slant curve in a Sasakian 3-manifold to have: (i) a C-parallel mean curvature vector field; (ii) a C-proper mean curvature vector field (in the normal bundle).
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 수리과학연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.